[Sidefx-houdini-list] screen space pscale?

jon parker parker.jon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 00:24:56 EDT 2014

If you want the point to always render within one pixel of your output
image, then go with eetu's recommendation.

I submitted a RFE for this a while back, but it hasn't been implemented.
Although you might say that half of this idea has actually been done
already; if you add the render property "vm_geofilterwidth" at object level
you can specify the minimum pixel width of a point/line.  That is only a
minimum, if you get too close it will still eventually fill the screen. As
well, it will multiply the opacity by the pixel area size of the point, so
the smaller it gets, the more it "fades".  Originally I think it was meant
for fur renders.

Jon