[Sidefx-houdini-list] screen space pscale?

Anderson, Charles X. -ND Charles.X.Anderson.-ND at disney.com
Wed Sep 24 13:47:18 EDT 2014

Hey All,

I need to be able to set pscale on some points so that they are always 1 pixel wide regardless of distance from camera.   I've tried using a distance from camera times 1/x resolution, but it's not quite what I want.   Maybe something shader based using the fliterstep function.   Any ideas?    Any ideas on how to treat a pixel not falling exactly on a pixel row or column?   Shift it slightly perhaps?  Should be simple but I'm just blanking out on this one.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Charles