[Sidefx-houdini-list] Re: Houdini engine maya farm licensing

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 02:55:41 EDT 2014

That is the price for a node locked engine license that an artist can use interactively- is it the same price for a license that would work non-interactively on render farm machines?  I hope not- that could really kill any possibility of Houdini Engine adoption at a lot of places…

-Craig

Sent from Windows Mail