[Sidefx-houdini-list] exploding trees

Nikola Djordjic neronicolo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:33:38 EDT 2014

This is not exactly what you want bu here is an idea.
You can shrink your objects based on normal (or gradient), then you will
have pieces with some space in between.
Use that geo for siming and cache as points, then copy your original not
shrinked geo to points.
This way you will be sure there is no interpenetration between objects.
 NIkola