[Sidefx-houdini-list] Layered shaders in shop

Jordi Bares jordibares at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 06:19:14 EDT 2014

It is fun I have been playing  lot with PBR_layered_material from Orbolt

https://www.orbolt.com/asset/_danylyon::PBR_layered_material

Which IMHO is really what you are talking about.

Funny enough coming from XSI where all the shaders are closed and you can't mess with the internals this is not a problem for me but seems to be a major problem for many houdini artists I have talk to.

Is this the case for you? i am interested to know.

Jordi Bares
jordibares at gmail.com