[Sidefx-houdini-list] Layered shaders in shop

Rob East east.robert at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 22:13:27 EDT 2014

A precompile will help but it's just better if you can have 1 shader and do object overrides but the catch is you will need a way of updating the geometry nodes without blowing away your local overrides, which has been known to happen in some pipelines.
I must admit I am very much in favour of keeping things simple and not having a workflow of using Swiss Army knife shaders !

Rob

Robert East
T: +61 0424648857
W: www.circusmonkey.com.au