[Sidefx-houdini-list] alembic. houdini-maya

Craig Hoffman craigleehoffman at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 10:49:30 EDT 2014

Does it need to be alembic?  FBX might do what you want unless you are using changing topologies or attributes.

I generally stick to vertex normals and UV sets when going to other packages for best results.  (If you are doing vertex SOP normals you don't need a Facet SOP which creates a point normal attribute.)

-craig