[Sidefx-houdini-list] Python open parameters in new window

Selçuk Ergen ergensel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 05:35:32 EDT 2014

Hi,
If you are trying to pop out a node's parameters as a floating window and
pin it, this should do the job I suppose;

>>> node = hou.node('/obj/geo1/grid1')
>>> pane_tab =
hou.ui.curDesktop().createFloatingPaneTab(hou.paneTabType.Parm)
>>> pane_tab.setCurrentNode(node)
>>> pane_tab.setPin(True)

hope this helps.,

Selcuk

On 16 September 2014 09:46, Nikita Musatov <not.a.whale at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi! I can't find how open window parameters for node by Python (Like
> RMB on node and push Parameters). Maybe somebody know how to make
> it?Hi! Can't find how I can open parameters windows from node by
> Python. Maybe somebody know how to release it?

Selçuk ERGEN
www.selcukergen.net