[Sidefx-houdini-list] alembic. houdini-maya

Beatriz Lorenzo bealobo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:21:03 EDT 2014

Hello there!

hey I´m trying to export a file from houdini to maya using alembic but Cd
is not recognized, I just need a float so I created a mask attribute and it
didn´t work either.
Anyone knows how to do this? I need to be able to select two areas (that
change over time) of a geo in maya.
Any trick in this direction will work, I also tried groups as facesets but
I can´t see these facesets in maya, only using an attribute to divide the
geo works but I cannot divide the geo really.

Thanks,

Beatriz