[Sidefx-houdini-list] varying mass and drag in white water

jason slabber jason.slabber at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 04:09:46 EDT 2014

you could use this expression in the POP Drag, toggle on "use VEXpressions":
airresist *= fit01(rand(@id),1,100);

for mass you can drop a POP Property, there is a preset VEXpression on the
right side of the VEXpression box, the little down arrow, it gives you this:
float seed = 0.12345;
mass *= fit01(rand(@id+seed), 0.7, 1);

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 12:35 AM, Adrian Lee <dryrainstudios at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> Im using white water spray in dops for the first time. Using vop pops more
> niw but how do I vary the mass and drag of the particles as the usual "
> rand ($ID)" isnt work on the wall of spray I have
> Cheers
> Ed
>

> --
> Adrian Ed Lee