[Sidefx-houdini-list] packed object freeze

Zoran Arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:38:04 EDT 2014

Hi
thanks for advice

part of the problem was that i created network manually and didnt enter
pivot expression on rbd obj
but even so after that and  raising their density they are a bit jittery

much better though

I have freeze with active state after certain frame in sop solver
is thee any way to do this more gradually so we dont see sudden stop at all?

Thanks

Zoran Arizanovic

http://zoranarizanovic.blogspot.com/
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/zoran-arizanovic/4/177/295>