[Sidefx-houdini-list] Static Boost.Python on Windows

Frederic Servant frederic.servant at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:30:05 EDT 2014

Damn, same issue with SWIG, I'm getting a "ImportError: DLL load failed:
Invalid access to memory location."

The internet says it must be that I'm not using the same compiler as the
one that was used to compile Python.

My one says: Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 15.00.30729.01
for x64

What compiler is used to compile Python in the vc9 flavours of Houdini?
--
Fred