[Sidefx-houdini-list] Static Boost.Python on Windows

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 12:05:04 EDT 2014

Some random thoughts:
- Are the dll's and .pyd files in the same directory (in the PYTHON_PATH)
as the .py and .pyc files?
- are you building with the same version of boost that Houdini ships with?
- which python did you build against? The one Houdini ships with - or a
system python? (Check Python environment?)
I built PIL recently on windows (with mingw) and that worked. Not exactly
sure if these apply to a boost.python build though...
Good Luck!