[Sidefx-houdini-list] is is just me or the feel of the edit sop has changed in H13?

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Wed Mar 26 10:51:20 EDT 2014

Hey Rob, hope you had a nice summer.

One thing I notice is I cannot select all the points at once on a curve.
I have to shift select the last point individually otherwise it doesn't
select anything if I try them all at once. But that does the same in 12.5.

Also, I thought I had issues when moving points around because the
selection would shift to another point that was in the way of my
translate arrow but I cannot reproduce it. So maybe it's a feature now.

Let me know what you find out.

Francois