[Sidefx-houdini-list] is is just me or the feel of the edit sop has changed in H13?

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:51:45 EDT 2014

I am editing some geometry, pretty simple stuff just a shape to cut out a
chunk of rock, the modeler has already done the hard work of making it look
good. but editing that simple box i find the selection is more annoying. It
wont select the points consistently, i think i need to have my box
selection over the geometry to select points. also i cant just click and
drag to move a point i need to select it then move it. Has anybody else
noticed a change in how the edit sop feels?

Rob.