[Sidefx-houdini-list] KIN chops path to Digital asset

Zoran Arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 04:17:44 EDT 2014

Hi
I have this problem with
"Overridden by /obj/subnet1/KIN_Chops/KIN_chain_bone1 subnet1/chain_bone1:rx
"
and warning about relative paths when i try to create DA from my rig?
There was same question on odforce but no answer

Can anyone let me know where to read/learn about rig/skeleton and chop
setup for packaging them into digital assets
or how to reference my bones to kin chop
without
Overridden by /obj/subnet1/KIN_Chops/KIN_chain_bone1 subnet1/chain_bone1:rx
and with some relative path so it will work in DA

Thanks
Zoran Arizanovic

http://zoranarizanovic.blogspot.com/
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/zoran-arizanovic/4/177/295>