[Sidefx-houdini-list] Static Boost.Python on Windows

Frederic Servant frederic.servant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 21:54:02 EDT 2014

Hi,

Sorry for the lame question, but I'm out of ideas.

As anybody succeeded in creating a python module with a static Boost.Python
on Windows and import it in Houdini?

It works fine on Linux (and I suspect on OSX) but on Windows I'm getting
this error when I import my module in Hython or in the Houdini Python shell:

ImportError: DLL load failed: Invalid access to memory location

Surely I must be missing something silly, does it ring a bell for anybody?

Fred