[Sidefx-houdini-list] HOW TO: mix particles color

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Mon Jun 23 22:52:35 EDT 2014

In the old pop network you could use AttribTransfer Pop but it looks
like it's not available anymore in Dop. I would have done it with the
point cloud tools like you did.

You can also build a volume in dop, transfer the points color to that
volume and transfer that back to the points but I imagine it's less
efficient.