[Sidefx-houdini-list] Digital Asset without output

Guillaume Laforge guillaume.laforge.3d at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 09:58:09 EDT 2014

Hi guys, long time since my last post here!

I'm creating a digital asset from a "ROP_type" geometry node. It is all
good but for consistency I would like to keep the same look as the ROP
inside my asset (one input an no output).

In the 'Basic' tab of the Operator Type widget, we can set the number of
inputs, but there is no section for outputs. Is it possible to set the max
number of outputs to zero for a digital asset ?

My Houdini practice is a little bit rusty, sorry if it is a noob question
:).

Cheers,

Guillaume Laforge