[Sidefx-houdini-list] Ocean surface with flip sim

Dominik Kirouac dk at shedmtl.com
Mon Jun 2 08:58:10 EDT 2014

Francois, I will try to upload a new scene today to share my progress...

Thanks Nick, I don't want to join at the middle or almost the end of the
session since I'd like to share on the forum too and I'm in a middle of
a project, the timming is not good. But I really like your first course
on FXphd FX TD Fundamental :), I'll ask to fxphd in time to give your
course again.

Cheers
signature ***
**Dominik Kirouac // SHED **
*FX Artist
1410, RUE STANLEY, 11E Étage MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H3A 1P8
T 514 849-1555 F 514 849-5025 WWW.SHEDMTL.COM <http://www.shedmtl.com/>