[Sidefx-houdini-list] Ocean surface with flip sim

Dominik Kirouac dk at shedmtl.com
Mon Jun 2 07:27:38 EDT 2014

Hi Francois,

If you want to be part of it, I started a thread on odforce recently
about that(
http://forums.odforce.net/topic/20258-ocean-deformer-blend-with-wave-tank-flip-sim/).
That would be nice to get some people chip in too and share what they
found or some tips. I can share my latest hip with you if you want. It's
just 2 days of Rnd and I'm not sure I'll continu that way using vdb to
merge the 2 surfaces because it's to expansive in term of computing.

A question for Nick Nimble, Will you give hou211 in the next session
too. I'm interested to follow it and check your technique?

signature ***
**Dominik Kirouac // SHED **
*FX Artist
1410, RUE STANLEY, 11E Étage MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H3A 1P8
T 514 849-1555 F 514 849-5025 WWW.SHEDMTL.COM <http://www.shedmtl.com/>