[Sidefx-houdini-list] vopcop resolution

herman lee herman02 at netvigator.com
Thu Jul 17 22:20:18 EDT 2014

Hi ron,

Thanks for reply, I did use the sharpen, denoise and convolve, it seems to
improve the blur after I set the colour map to higher resolution.

I did use the smaller resolution as you can see at test01 which I like the
large pixelated effect. May I ask how to make it tileable from a low res
img?

Cheers
herman