[Sidefx-houdini-list] vopcop resolution

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 14:19:33 EDT 2014

Hey Herman,

there is a few ways to achieve the images you are showing - one being noise
patterns.

I am not quite sure if I understand what you are doing correctly, but if so
- and without knowing ur setup of course - I would assume u'd need to
adjust things like frequency and such accordingly when increasing
resolution.

Is there any specific reason why you start with a "grid" that is way
smaller than what you eventually want to utilize instead of dialing in the
settings the way you want at 2048*1556?

Utilizing your colormap approach you'd need to create a tileable pattern of
your low res img and tile it instead of scaling it to fill the larger res.

Hope this helps

cheers
Ron