[Sidefx-houdini-list] vopcop resolution

herman lee herman02 at netvigator.com
Thu Jul 17 09:10:56 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I've been learning to use vopcop to generate patterns.  So, when I made a
pattern "test01" under resolution 640x 480 as such- https://flic.kr/p/o5pt4d

which is what I want to achieve. However when I set to higher resolution
2048x1556 "test01", all the dotted pattern disappeared as such-
https://flic.kr/p/ojSnah

Is there any way to keep the dotted pattern as in "test01" image at the same
time to set higher resolution. I tried to save the test01 image as colour
map then set to higher resolution, however, just like doing it in photoshop,
the detail all become blur when zoom in.

Thanks.

Cheers

herman