[Sidefx-houdini-list] Pop in Dop hittime?

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Jan 31 21:33:40 EST 2014

Hi Dominik,

I haven't used the new Pop in Dop but I guess you can create a custom
attribute and set its value to be the minimum between itself at the
previous step and the hittime. Maybe you'll have to tell the default
value is 9999 for the case hittime is not set yet.

If you're looking for the clean way of doing it, I don't know though :)

Francois