[Sidefx-houdini-list] Accumulate particles into SDF?

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 19:26:57 EST 2014

Hi Peeps, I am trying to accumulate particles into SDF?

I have a simple particle system and i want to accumulate particle into
adding to the SDF that i am using as a collision. I expect that treating
the SDF  as a dop data  thing then sop solving it is the way but i am first
stuck as to reference or wire the SDF if it is from dop data. then the
fetching of particles will be interesting. once in a sop solver things
should be as i expect.

Has anyone dealt with this kind of interaction in the new H13 particle
system environment?

check out my file to see where i am at now. I have a more complicated and
successful SDF collider but i wanted to keep it a bit more simple in this
example.

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&p=141429#141429