[Sidefx-houdini-list] dose anyone have any AttribStringEdit regex examples?

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:41:01 EST 2014

It was that there is not one example of how houdini uses  the regex syntax so that I can take examples on the web, adapt them and learn from them. Mostly for the initial structure. Do you put the regex in the from or the to field? Just out of interest how would you solve the simple case of lowering the case of the strings coming into the AttribStringEdit? What do you put in each field? I choose this example because it is simple on the regex end and would be tricky for glob and then I would know the format of what parameters get what strings.

Sent from my Electric Newspaper.

Robert Kelly.