[Sidefx-houdini-list] dose anyone have any AttribStringEdit regex examples?

Antoine Durr antoinedurr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 13:51:25 EST 2014

Sure it does.  Just click on the 'use regular expressions' and you'll have Perl's regex library at your fingertips.  Yes, glob-style pattern matching is 80% of what you need, but sometimes a regular expression is exactly what you need.  You can look up Perl's regex, and basically you're in:

s/<from>/<to>/

or if you turn on the 'global' button you get:

s/<from>/<to>/g

-- Antoine