[Sidefx-houdini-list] Running Hqueue Farm Under Windows

Phil Cousins pcousins at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 16 12:08:01 EST 2014

Just to let everyone know we resolved this issue this morning. Machine names cant currently have hyphens in themin the Hqueue farm. We had machines named in the format "machine-name" which caused issues with the HQueue python code. Sidefx are working on a fix and will submit it shortly.

Thanks,

Phil