[Sidefx-houdini-list] Running Hqueue Farm Under Windows

Phil Cousins pcousins at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 15 19:48:21 EST 2014

Hey Everyone,

Does anyone have any experience with running a Hqueue farm under a windows environment? If so has anyone managed to get the farm to work with the HQueue Simulation nodes? We have a farm happily working for HQueue renders but since we have expanded into the realms of HQueue simulation nodes we have had zero luck getting the nodes to talk to the Tracker and hence our simulations don't pass information between volume slices that we have designated. If anyone has got it working, was there any tips and tricks you might have in order to get the system working? I am currently in discussion with Sidefx regarding our issue but I thought I would post here to see if anyone else has had any luck with this.

Thanks for the help,

Phil