[Sidefx-houdini-list] Flip collision in normal direction only?

Dominik Kirouac dk at shedmtl.com
Mon Feb 24 08:52:57 EST 2014

How can I chose in which FLIP object the source volume will emit is
particles ?
There is a Particle fluid object parameter under the source
volume/particle operation, but even if I forced a FLIP object there ie
Milk_OUTSIDE, Milk_INSIDE also contain the particle of the other source
volume.

I've attached an image to show what I want to achieve.

Thanks