[Sidefx-houdini-list] Flip collision in normal direction only?

Dominik dk at shedmtl.com
Mon Feb 24 07:30:54 EST 2014

Hey list,

Is it possible to make flip collide but only from the normal direction. Let me explain. Ie: I want to pour liquid from the outside of a sphere, but when the liquid enter the sphere, I want it to start colliding with the sphere interior.

I'm thinking about giving a group to particles inside the collision object and use this group in my static object. But I'm not sure it will work because the collision is apply to the flip object and not per particle. I will try some ideas today, but if you think to a solution, let me know.

Thanks

Doum