[Sidefx-houdini-list] Question about hou.ui.displayMessage()

Dominik Kirouac dk at shedmtl.com
Fri Feb 14 15:35:15 EST 2014

thanks Alvaro for the help, I'm still in my first week with python and
scripting.

I want to give 2 options to the user, create a 'RnD scene' or create a
'Shot scene', but if the user click escape or close the dialog box I
want to stop the script.

So I was expecting the close_choice=None to give me a value or 'None' so
I could write the condition for this choice.

Also regarding that aspect, is there any other way than hou.ui.xxx to
create dialog box to give choices to the user ? If I want to create a
multi choice dialog box is it possible ? Like a 2 x dropdown menu + a
line to enter text.

Thanks