[Sidefx-houdini-list] surfacemassdensity attribute bug build 13.0.314?

Dominik Kirouac dk at shedmtl.com
Fri Feb 14 10:20:03 EST 2014

I've reed a post about this attribute on sidefx forum
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=26460&highlight=surfacemassdensity

the drag/stiffness/damping are scale with the mass density to prevent re
tweaking your parameters if you change the density

It said that we have to change the behavior inside the cloth object
asset. I will try to find where I can disable this behavior.