[Sidefx-houdini-list] Create attribute (primuv, primnum) similar to scatter sop does?

Michael Dunkley mdunkley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:15:11 EST 2014

Hey Dominik, the easiest way I know of is the "xyzdist" VOP / Vex function.
 It'll find the closest position on a geometry to your point and give back
the barycentric coordinates.  "intersect", the VOPS version of ray, should
also work, so long as you know the vector you're projecting along.

Best,
Mike