[Sidefx-houdini-list] Accumulate particles into SDF?

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 18:32:32 EST 2014

i have started getting the hang of pop dops now. the pop vop can bind to
fields so messing with fluids is more powerful. I have managed to make
fluids behave somewhat like sand by listening to the pressure field and
when the pressure is over a threshold i freeze the velocities. this helps
make a good pile. mix this with a field close to the ground to slow the
particles that want to slide across it and you have a pile of flip fluid.