[Sidefx-houdini-list] Accumulate particles into SDF?

Louis Dunlevy louisdunlevy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 17:46:10 EST 2014

Hey Robert I don't have Houdini in front of me but usually you can grab the
dop data you need from some of the dop related hscript functions as long as
you specify the data name such as Geometry or what have you.

Now I also find the new particle stuff a little long winded compared to
straight sop solvers but hey why not eh? SDF colliders are always less
accurate than ray colliders anyway although you need both