[Sidefx-houdini-list] Resolving path names

Sandy Sutherland sandy at sunrise.co.za
Wed Feb 5 01:42:11 EST 2014

Hi Steven,

I did think of this, but I am going to be setting up a dynamic user
set-up here,where production will populate a DB with user info - what
job/shot/department etc.  they are going to be working in - then the
user login will setup the env vars so that the Software knows where it
should be in the filesystem.  Planning to avoid all navigating through
folders.  So this means it will be different for each user and will then
not work at all with preset variables on the farm.

I will check out your 'for now' tips as that is exactly the direction I
need to go in.

Many thanks

Cheers

Sandy