[Sidefx-houdini-list] Resolving path names

Sandy Sutherland sandy at sunrise.co.za
Wed Feb 5 01:35:45 EST 2014

Thanks Lars,

If you mean"harden" is to resolve then yes.

I wish to find paths in the scene that have variables them such as $HIP,
$JOB and $OS and resolve this path to the actual path -
/ourserver/jobs/jb3/lighting/scenes/004s004/houdini/data - for e.g. Then
I wish to write this resolved path back to the input I read the one with
variables in.

Cheers

Sandy