[Sidefx-houdini-list] Pop in Dop hittime?

Javier Meroño javiermerono at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 11:59:54 EST 2014

Hi,
and just to complement and test drive these nice ideas, this is the actual implementation of what Nick suggested.
I solved with a VOPPOP that contains a couple of  Two-way switches to make the needed checkings.

I imagine a POP Wrangle would be more elegant, but this clearly works and I don´t have to fear dreadful syntax errors.

regards,
Javier Meroño