[Sidefx-houdini-list] Pop in Dop hittime?

Nick Nimble nick at nicknimble.com
Sun Feb 2 02:43:19 EST 2014

Hi Dominik,

Like Francois suggested, I would make a custom attribute that defaults
to -1 which means it hasn't been set before. Then you can have a simple
VOPPOP that does a check if the particle has hit/impact values set on
this frame, if so you check if your custom attribute equals to -1 (it
hasn't been set before), then write the hit/impact value you are
interested in to your custom attribute. Because you have a check that
verifies if the attribute equals -1, it can only been set once being the
first impact.

Good luck! :-)

Cheers,
Nick, be Nimble
-- 2014 the year where things become clearer --
+31 622 4243 94 | www.nicknimble.com | www.facebook.com/nicknimble