[Sidefx-houdini-list] About HOUDINI_UI_ICON_PATH

Guillaume Laforge guillaume.laforge.3d at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 15:05:22 EDT 2014

Hi,

I would like to add a new search path for the Houdini icons. The HDK doc
say that it should be installed somewhere in the HOUDINI_UI_ICON_PATH. Note
that this variable is not set in my current Houdini session. So if I add
the variable like that:

setenv HOUDINI_UI_ICON_PATH ${MY_PATH}/houdini/13.0.447/Icons

Then I will have my shiny little icon on my custom SOP, but ONLY on this
node :). No icons on the Houdini UI any more !

I tried:

setenv HOUDINI_UI_ICON_PATH
${DEVTOOLS}/houdini/13.0.447/Icons:${HOUDINI_UI_ICON_PATH}

But it does not work as the variable is not defined.

I suppose I'm missing something obvious?

Thanks
Guillaume