[Sidefx-houdini-list] Linux Distro?

Frederic Servant frederic.servant at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 05:51:43 EDT 2014

Hi David,

It probably means your drivers need updating. On RedHat 6, I use
http://elrepo.org/ to install and update my nvidia drivers like it's any
other package. I see instructions for RHEL5, but I have not tried it.

Once it's set up, no more manual installation, and I always have the latest
stable drivers.
--
Fred