[Sidefx-houdini-list] Baking CHOPs for skeletal animation FBX export

Craig Hoffman craigleehoffman at aol.com
Thu Aug 14 18:52:38 EDT 2014

Hi all!

I have a skeleton that is being driven by following a curveextracted from some dynamics data using a “Follow Curve” Solver Type in theInverseKin CHOP.

Is there a way to bake this animation into the bone so I canexport the skeletal animation via FBX?  Currently the animation isn’tcoming out in the FBX, although the (non-animated) bones do - and I can onlyassume it is the curve driven relationship that is the culprit.

Thanks,
Craig