[Sidefx-houdini-list] Linux Distro?

Frederic Servant frederic.servant at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 12:35:08 EDT 2014

RedHat/CentOS is often preferred at facilities because it runs the other
packages and has a 10 year lifespan for updates thanks to the RedHat
umbrella. Fedora's is 13 months in comparison.

If you are only running Houdini, the distro shouldn't really matter, it's
easily the most distro agnostic package out there.
--
Fred