[Sidefx-houdini-list] Linux Distro?

Sandy Sutherland sandy at sunrise.co.za
Thu Aug 14 10:33:50 EDT 2014

Not sure why you say this about Centos - all our workstations are
running it here, it is not difficult to set up.  The Mill use it
throughout when I was there and also the guys at Solid Angle say it is
the best distro for VFX use.

S.

*Sandy Sutherland*
CG/Technical Supervisor

--

*Sunrise Productions  *|  *web. *www.sunrise.co.za  *  *tel.* +27 21 702
0817

Please note that all content in this email is strictly confidential and is
not to be distributed, disseminated or dispersed in any way. It is intended
for the recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please
contact us immediately and delete the original.