[Sidefx-houdini-list] Linux Distro?

Alvaro Castaneda varomix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:29:55 EDT 2014

If you're new to Linux go for ubuntu very easy to setup and get started,
you can use it and install drivers without any commands at all, Nvidia
drivers are really easy to install as well as houdini. I use it out of the
box, with the Unity Ui and everything works really good including houdini.
You can always switch to some other distribution later if you feel the need
but please avoid CentOs that is not a distro made for desktop use is more
suited for servers.

If you have any linux related questions please ask