[Sidefx-houdini-list] Linux Distro?

Nick Nimble nick at nicknimble.com
Thu Aug 14 05:55:43 EDT 2014

Hi Jonas,

I'd suggest Ubuntu since Almost all SESI developers run it, Ubuntu is an
easy and user friendly linux distribution and it looks nice :-). Though
you might need to disable the unity interface since it used to interfere
with Houdini.

I've been using Ubuntu in combination with Houdini myself for a few
years now and I love it :-)

Cheers,
Nick, be Nimble
-- 2014 the year where things become clearer --
+31 622 4243 94 | www.nicknimble.com | www.facebook.com/nicknimble