[Sidefx-houdini-list] deep primid aov?

Matt Estela matt.estela at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 00:07:50 EDT 2014

Interesting. I had someone on odforce send me their solution which I'm
studying now, their attached screenshots look like its handling motionblur
and antialiasing correctly:

http://forums.odforce.net/topic/20711-deep-primid-aov/

Having problems making it work locally though; the exr's made when I output
deep aov's appear broken in rv and nuke (like the channels are being
shifted by one and affecting the main rgb layer), and nuke itself is VERY
crashy when you abuse deep files. Gonna keep playing with it, will let you
know how I go.

Cheers for the feedback, I won't feel so bad now if I can't get it to work.
:)

-matt