[Sidefx-houdini-list] HtoA sneak peek at FMX

Sahak Sahakian lubitel at lubitel.no
Thu Apr 17 11:55:52 EDT 2014

Having used UDK and Houdini for a personal art project and  played with Unrea4 I think Unreal 4 is heavily influenced by Houdini.
Especially the Blueprint editor. It looks like Houdini node graph.
You deal with functions events and variables. Hook them up for gameplay or design reasons.
I hope too that the Houdini Engine will at some point be injected into Unreal.
Substance just got implemented into Unreal and  Houdini Engine is only matter of time before it penetrated Unreal too.
The sooner the better.

Sahak Sahakian
http://lubitel.no